Friday, September 2, 2011

Looking ahead

Even if it is 4 months away, I've already begun thinking about the year of 2012. Two Thousand and Twelve Is going to a year of change and has it quickly approaches, I'm not sure if I'm quite ready for it. For one thing, one of my favorite people in this whole entire world is moving half way across the planet. Although she is going for a great reason and I am so proud of her, I am going to miss Leslie. Second, my best friend is moving off to college far, far away to chase her dreams. Third, I am going to be the only child in my house as all of my other siblings will have moved out. Fourth, I will most likely be moving Breena to another barn where things will work out better for the both of us. Oh how I can't wait to see what plans God has made for me in the year of twenty twelve!

No comments:

Post a Comment