Monday, September 5, 2011

That time of year

I suppose it's that time of year again, time to get back to organization, schedules, studying, sleeping during normal hours and stressing out. I can't truthfully say that I was looking forward to your arrival, in fact I was kind of  dreading it. But this year, things are going to be different. Last year I was a typical freshmen, my main goal being to simply skate be under the radar and to never be noticed, for anything. Well, I'm not doing that this year. I want to be noticed. Now, don't get that mixed up with being popular because that is in now way what I'm striving for. I don't care if I have tons of friends, I don't care if I'm at the "popular table", I don't care if my phone is constantly blowing up with text messages. I just want to do something , something that matters (hello operation "bring classy back"). I want to take risks, and stand out in my class of nearly 300. I'm going to challenge my peers to do the same. So here's to sophomore year. To making a difference and making it count.

1 comment:

  1. I just love your heart! You already have made a big impact on a lot of your peers, I can't wait to see how you grow this year!

    ReplyDelete